My Latest Endeavors...
he has been on music. He has great songs, we love him, blah blah blah.
I myself have a love hate relationship with Rock Star. Mostly, I hate that I love him. Pisses me off sometimes – but; truth be told, I probably wouldn’t be where I am with out him. I have a career as an artist, and my art is based on the work I have done with the other fans for Rock Star. My work has been shown internationally - New York, London, and Miami. It’s been on the cover of the New York Times… blah blah blah. It all happened because I followed him so disgustingly far.
Speaking of disgustingly far… let me bring people up to speed on my latest endeavors. Recently, Celestial has implemented a concept known as Status Gard. This basically makes honorary Gards of certain members of the fan base. All they must do is pay an annual membership fee, and take an oath to protect the band and the others fans if it becomes necessary. See, Cel’s transformation from God to human has made us more of a target and more vulnerable. Sucks. So, this controversial system was put into place, in case god for fucking bid it should become necessary.
Well, it should be too much of a surprise, but some fans took the idea of Status Gard very seriously. Basically, a bunch of the new, younger fans decided they should be in charge of the whole of Status Gard. They banded together and attended every single show of the tour. At every show they claimed leadership of the Status Gard. This was all unauthorized of course. -And quite difficult I might add! Status Gard is for the most part unofficial – they must take care of their own lodging, food and traveling. Most members of this Ultra Status Gard go days with out sleeping or showing! For those of us in official Gard, it’s quite another story of course. Five Star Hotels, armada of Tour busses, perdiem, catering, our coveted sexy Gard uniforms…
I myself have been at this for years. I must admit – I am quite a princess. True, I fight dirtier then most of the boys – but at the end of the day, I want to be spending my time between shows doing my nails and worrying about what to wear to the next show! (Once you hit Elite Gard and up, it’s pretty much expected you will customize your gear – or have it done for you… I’ll tell everyone about my gear later)
Now I must admit to something I have been holding back for quite sometime now. I recently did something quite devious, which lead to my doing many things I am not entirely proud of. For the last leg of the tour, I became intentionally entangled with some of the Status Grad’s more notorious self-proclaimed leaders. I did so with the aid of many kind an unsuspecting members of Status Gard. (Vision, Midsummer, if you are reading this, I am most sorry to you both. Sa Lews, and De Vars, you shouldn’t be surprised…)

As I said earlier, I have been at this for years. I know how ugly fans can get toward each other. We are all (though no one likes to admit it) competing for his attention (though we all know not one of us will receive it – even if we are the last one standing). I was completely freaked out and nervous at the start of the tour. I knew exactly what I was getting myself into, and exactly how it would all play out in the end. However, I went into it prepare – I hate my notebook, I took names – I took hundreds of photos, and I took hours of video as well!** Oh YouTube the things I could do through you now…
All that said, the shit is still fresh and steaming on the fan. I think it best I not post the debacle of the summer tour just yet. Look for it to surface in the future, perhaps else where, at a show perhaps. Just not here. Not now. Fear not, I have plenty of Weird crap to post about old shows, both my own and Celestials. I’ll catch up on the distant past, then we'll see about the not so distant past.

**Don’t think me so wicked. Of course the main reason I do it is to see him. Years of trying to get away from him only drew me back, closer to him. But it is kinda my job to make fun of the things we all do – myself especially for his sake.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home