San Francisco Day 2

I took this one specially for Kym. Look Meam! Ugly Halloween!!!

This shot is of the SF MOMA. Yay, art. Art is cool.
Ok, enough art, art is so not as cool as riding cable cars and playing riotPod, even though it wishes it was.


Ok I really liked cable cars – they’re fucking awesome! I’d say we need them in NYC but we don’t fucking have hills.

So then I went to Pier 39 again, since this time I was wearing pants!
So….here’s some Official Celestial Gard gymnastics training!



You're staring at the sun-you're standing in the sea-your mouth is open wide-you're trying hard to breathe- -The water's at your neck-there's lightning in your teeth-your body's over me-
- Note the trees because
the - -dirt is temporary!
Now.
Not tomorrow.
Yesterday
Not tomorrow
It happens today,
The damage today, They fall on today
They beat on the outside
- And I'll stand by you
Now.

So then I went for a walk, and I thought for a second that I spotted some Tom Sanfords, but it totally wasn’t. No Tom.
Then I went back to my beach, sent some text messages to my peeps since the show was the next day – and I did some art work.


Ocean pulls me close, and whispers in my ear, the destiny I chose…


Ok, this guy does Rock Star art for real. Fucking unreal. He is known as the ballence artist. Check out his site at rock-on-rock-on.com.

Why - why
Why do you come around!?
-So very -
Much.......
You know it just brings you down -
It's just somehting
you can't touch!
What – what!
What of the quiet ones!?
--What of the
few...........
-Now fall down onto your knees -
- Show us all what you can do !
We - we
we came around
here...........
to see
if you
were well........
and there's nothing for you to fear -
Never
No one else!--
-----ANY ONE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!
REDROVER-redrover we come - we crawl - to take you OVER.

4 Comments:
hey Riot
are you sure those aren't me?
Well, you know I wanted to take a pic and like check with everyone in New York.
See, I remember how on your blog you found all that famous artists work at crate & barrel
Hi MEAM!!
that uglydoll halloween window is awesome! we might be getting another one- they have him in black and it's because he's a ninja. how cool is that? he could go on special missions and stuff.
thanks for the disk too! the pictures are kick ass. maybe you should photograph weddings on the side...
Hey Carol! I just found ur blog through Barnaby...nice to see how many artist are blogging :) Really like urs so far...have fun in San Fran..and wow..that Rock Star art is lovelllly.
Katy
Post a Comment
<< Home