Camden

I woke up the morning after the Mansfield Meet & Greet Situation on a Mission…

Babes & Billy asked me to make a sculpture for something that they wanted to do…. I was so honored that they asked me…. I wanted to do a good job. I didn’t have a lot of time either, so I got to work as soon as I could… I worked on it while waiting for a lot of the shows, it was a really fun way to wait out. =)

Still waitin for the train….

My little guy rode around my backpack while I walked around NYC….

I walked around while I waited for Jen and Jonathan. I was a little sad that day. I’ll spare everyone the details, but even on NIN Tour life isn’t perfect….

I go from day to day, I know….

I know where the care is parked…

At least my little person got to see a lot of China Town.

Waitin for more buses….


Jen’s plan to get a better seat on the buss. Best shot of the tour.


More crazy bus rides…

And because it was This Tour…. Monsoon on the bus ride to Lukas’s.

TIGERS OMG!! This store had cool stuff, like, These Tigers, and these Magic Bouncing Glitter Balls, but sadly for Jen, no Richard Gere Movies…

And then we were at Lukas’s – he really wanted to go to bed…

Jen didn’t want to go to bed cuz – she and Jonathan had this funny NIN DVD they wanted to watch.

Oh Richard Patrick. Oh Chris Vrenna talking about steam heat and stippin to his undies with TR in the Old Days. OK – that’s where I draw the line…. I’m going to bed too much information Vrenna… not that TR don’t volunteer such information himself whenever the opportunity arises to mention he’s walking around his house in his underpants….. but we digress. Boys.

So the next morning, we got up, we drove to the Camden Venue – and like – Huh, wait, it’s Daylight, I mean, Granted it was raining – of course it was raining – it’s This Tour… but like why are we first? Really? Really…. OK so accidentally we were first. So, we waited out under the over hang, it wasn’t bad. I worked on my little wire people… some guy came out of the venue and gave Jonathan a NIN Drum Head. So the day was going pretty OK…


And then THIS Jawn showed up…

Alex came and we were all chillin….waiting…

Takin silly pictures to pass the time. Same Shit, different venue.

Same shit – different part of the venue. Jonathan fell asleep. Mandatory Funny Sleeping Photo!!!

Abby and I once had a funny moment here. I called her to tell her, cuz yeah - this time, totally not like last time we all went to Camden Venue, she’s also missing in action. Actually a lot of people were missing…


Getting ready to film the show. “Why are you still making movies Heather? “ “Because it’s all I have left!” “You gonna write us a happy ending?”
(I’m still trying...)

Jen takes better care of her camera.

It is more then a band. It’s an AWESOME band. Fucking 100 Little Curses is cool and so is the other one I really like!!!

Everyone else really likes it too.


Oh Tom.

Oh TR… This was a special show for me. I filmed the whole thing from the rail. It’s something I really wanted to do on this tour, especially since soon it will all be….. you know. I wanted to have my own video of what it looked like for us. I even filmed the first 10 minutes before the show started. All the little things I don’t want to forget…. US, talking about silly shit….watching Todd leap about and tape own random things…. The all too familiar house music….the energy just before it starts – the sonic surge from the crowd at every blast of smoke…. And then of course the show itself – yes with the security guards in the way. Yes with Crowd Surfers flying overhead…. That’s how we’ll always remember… that’s what I don’t ever want to forget…

So of course all these photos were taken with my left hand while my right filmed. Forgive how few there are… I was multitasking….



We survived for once until Jane’s. We are always so emotionally distraught, we can never really take in Jane’s. They are so great live and we loved watching them…. Even now, we keep saying we wished we could have seen them more…. But, looking back, all the Emotional Trauma… it’s a wonder we survived at all!!

I took a lot of Jane’s Pics. I was free to take photos by then =)










Awww!! Jane Says!!!
After that… we went back to Lukas’s and passed out.
Thanks for reading, I’ll try to post more soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home