Gold and Braid
Dude – this is like the best day ever!
So I finally worked up the nerve to bleach out my hair thanks to the Divine Aid of the Lovely Catalina! I’d been getting my hair done professionally for years – and for the latter half of those years, no matter who I went to – they always f’d it up – royally.
I mean, really – how hard is it do put one freegin Purple Streak in someone’s hair!? I’d bring in pics to show them – and no matter what they do that dumb tired goth kid thing where its like – oh we’ll do ALL of your bangs – or then they start getting all creative with it…. Creative being f’d up! LOLZ Or then the worst – it’s not purple it’s burgundy!
Now, all that said, I’ve always been afraid to do it myself – but seeing as I’m always been so weird about it, it was time for me to be a big girl. So today I finally worked up the nerve to do it myself – and since I looked so ridiculous in the process – I took pics and thought I’d share.
Yay! Finally – it’s a normal streak! I’ll put the purple in later – I spent too much time obsessing over my for one day – back to work in a minute.

Speaking of which – it’s such an awesome time for that too. I shouldn’t speak too soon, but I can’t hold back much longer. I am – almost – finished with The First Draft. I can’t believe it…And look here I am blogging – I have to go back now and write about Celestial, and Angel and the Gang. I’m SO EXCITED!!!! I’ll post more pics soon.
Thanx again Cat! With out you – I couldn’t have gotten my hair back to the way it was when I loved it! I love you babe and I hope we can shake it together again soon! AHHHH!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home