Saturday, November 11, 2006

San Francisco Day 3

Day 1 of The Bridge School Benefit.



Me on site





Photos take from the field.

Some of the performances:



Think that’s Death Cab for Cutie on stage there. Yeah even at a nice peaceful gig like this, a fist fight broke out just prior to one of the more well known acts. So, (Can I use real names here? I’m always afraid, my friends or the other fans will come across this site, see what I’ve written and kill me!) So, Hippo, totally had my back during the brawl. Hippo, I don’t know where you are girl, but it was both a joy and an honor to have experience that set with you and the others.



Breathe out
So I could breathe you in
Hold you in

And I wonder

When I sing along with you
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again

The only thing I'll ever ask of you
You've got to promise not to stop when I say
when



Everyone’s Grudge Becomes Everyone’s Hero.



Calling base to De Vars, Sa Lews & Midsummer (though, technically, De Vars called me)



A video montage showing footage of many of the students. It was a very emotional night. I cried a lot. I shouldn’t admit that – a Gard shouldn’t really get that emotional. Certainly not a New York artist -- emotions are Highly unacceptable in that circle. Well, here are some before and after shots of my make up!





(strings, it would be stings, of course its strings - the Harp. ...time compresses further.....)



Return. Log in-catch a few hours of sleep....fluffy matress, dark night, sound of the Fog Horn.
I love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katy Diamond Hamer said...

Thanks for the comment :) I'm liking your blog too! This looks like it was alot of fun....people and their fist fights at concerts tho...ugh! Even at Death Cab!! haha

:)

12:28 AM  
Blogger Datura Thom Heap said...

Yeah, I remember my first fight at a concert - but that was a lonnnnnnggg time ago.... awww. memories =)

When was your first fight at a concert?

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home