Riot in Seattle: Part 2





The Lights in the Sky

... finally arrived...



1,000,000 - tonight!

The sun is...

Ready in my Slip Dress. Hoping to hell the paint won't come off in the pit...

Wait here.



Bouncing, off the top of this cloud....

Beside her flowers...am I her again? Can I ever really be her again???

Abby's Red Dress. Our bags matched too... I painted them sorta different but...

Shhh, do you hear that do you hear that? I don't either. Everyone is happy.

Abby and Paul in front of the Nymphaeum.
Make this easy. Make this easy, it's not as heavy as it seems.
Bouncing, off of - clouds - we were -

One more medicated peaceful moment. I don't wanna feel this overwhelming hostility...
...It's about time Lily...
---They let us in------

The Stage!

They made us kneel!

They made us kneel on the floor-

They made us kneel on the floor front of that stage-

No one was prepared.

It was intense. You look up - and you see that emmense fucking Set - that insane lighting rig - waiting above your head.

Sacred Sci-Fi Spiritual moment..

What the fuck - Gods be sparing - What the fuck

Lights in the Sky above Crystal Castles



Starting to get nervous...

Oh my god - get ready.




Robins Guitar! Robin's Guitar - weeping over the site of the guitar just being tuned...it's really happening. It's really going to happen - scared to death - afraid like I was as a kid doing this... I can't take it Abby....

Paul - you don't know yet. But I do, I remember - I remember how I felt 8 years ago VMAs - the other Paul screams to me - "It's the Les Paul It's The Les Paul" "I know I told you it was the Nails set!" "Get Matt and Meathead back in here!" Screaming like little kids. 6 months later on a couch beside him, between us - the Les Paul in three feet away in the other room - HIS voice. Rock Star speaking softly - everyone in that room - Ziggy Stardust.....Paul and Les Paul one of the best moments of my life ---of course I weep at the sight of Finck's fucking guitar.
Oh FUCK - After everything - all these years - it has been HIM. Fucking Rockstar. He who's name I can not speak. He who Destroys Shit on Stage. He Who Says Fist Fuck. He Who Has Inspired Dverything Good I Have Ever Done. Oh GOD -The New Record - HE will be in front of me in mere minutes. Dear God what are they going to do what are they going to play. I can't take it - terror - So this is how I felt before I died inside. What's happening - why do I feel this much - why am I so afraid -
I am. Extsatic Anxiety.
Oh God I can't take it Abby -

-She can't take it either. Oh God!

I can't take it---

-------------

Oh. My. God.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home