Monday, December 24, 2007

Rock Star Christmas: Sweeny Todd


Sa Lews came back to New York, as did De Vars’s sister. So the unholy quad of us rock star women decided to go see Sweeny Todd. Tim Burton/Johnny Depp. Fucking Awesome.


This is Sa and De. We left De’s sister to be our official Elaine Benes.

Check out how cool this movie theater was.






It was super glam rock and pretty.


We all wondered what the hell Sa Lews was doing so delicately and intently during the previews – fucking the girl was eating Sushi! Hahaha- - look you can see her with her lil chop sticks and everything. Only Sa….


Aww, look at Sweeny Todd. He’s got hair like Cel’s. Only, Celestials hair is black with two shocks. And his are actually metallic silver instead of plain white. Not that Johnny Depp wasn’t awesome in totally rocking the white shock. Johnny Depp – as usual was fucking great. He was a surprisingly good singer. I think everyone’s favorite part was the beach scene. Sweeny Todd sitting there pissed off at every situation Ms. Lovett Dreamed him into. Part of why that’s so funny we all thought – that’s what happens if you marry Rock Star!

Hahahah sorry Rock Star. You know what, you’d totally look better in the stripy bathing suit OK?


After the movie, we all quick hung pictures in D’s Apartment, after she gave us all awesome T-shirts.


This is me all silver. After partying at D’s Apartment we all made a quick retreat back to Rock Star home. Celestial Complex.

OK One more thing:


This is my new drawing that I finished just before we all went out. This is “Descend to Grace”, this is drawn after Celestial dove out of the sky, and went from a God to a human, and eventually onto being a rock star. This was back in 1984. See, he doesn’t even have his silver shocks yet!

OK everyone have nice Christmas – and then I will post my news that I am so excited about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy Diamond Hamer said...

I"m a huge Tim Burton fan so I'm looking fwd to seeing the flick too :)

Is that the drawing you told me about? It looks really pretty!
xo

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home