My Drawings are in a New Show!

January 10th at 31Grand will be the Opening Reception for “The Heart is a Lonely Hunter”. It’s going to be an awesome group show. There will be 16 artists in the show, myself included. I’m going to have drawings in the show – the drawing about “Carbon” is going to be one of them.
You can see more on the webpage here:
http://www.31grand.com/
I’m also going to go ahead and post some photos of the postcards here:




Awww doesn’t little “Carbon” look cute? Wait, here’s little “Carbon” on the website:

Ok, I’m excited OK? I drew “Carbon” a while ago. It’s based off this crazy information from the future and this Year Zero thing. There was another rock star in the future. He looked a lot like Rock Star from now. He gets shot – I save him.
If you’re in New York and you want to hang out with all of us and look at art the Opening Reception will be January 10th, at 31Grand Gallery. The Gallery is on 143 Ludlow Street on the lower east side. It’ll be fun, I’ll be there, Heather will be there, Barnaby, Byrd and Tom will be there – De Vars and Midsummer better be there... (Sa Lews will beback in Ann Arbor like always). And I’ll be there in some crazy dress so it’ll be all good!

4 Comments:
Holy crap the invite is HUGE!
I freakin' love it. Can't wait.
Riot you R-O-C-K! love it! I'll def. be at the opening :)
xo
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
congratulations! And you looked awesome as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home