James Kalm and other Videos from 31Grand

Two videos have surfaced from the opening of “The Heart is a Lonely Hunter” – the current group show I’m in at 31Grand Gallery.
The first one was shot by the notorious James Kalm here:
Gotta love the shameless cleavage shot and me on the phone as usual.
Another video. You can see me at the end – I’m on the phone with a certain someone, who needed to tell me about… things.
This vid was from another blog:
http://asupremenewyorkthing.com/2008/01/11/the-heart-is-a-lonely-hunter-31-grand-gallery/
You can see me at the end – I’m on the phone with a certain someone, who needed to tell me about… things.
Anyways, have fun with the You Tube.

2 Comments:
Are you going to Comic Con? Because you can dress up there.
Hey Riot....shameless is a good way to describe the boob shot...so funny tho..! I had posted this on my blog as well. I also like the second one you posted with the Hip Hop soundtrack. Wut wut..
Yooooo
xo
Post a Comment
<< Home