Monday, July 28, 2008

Riot in Seattle: Part 3

999,999....

Josh........Alley........Justin............................................Oh god......SMOKE

1,000,000 -

AHHHHHH!!!





Mmmmmmm - gotta love the first few frantic blurry shots through the smoke! But that is in fact Finck - and that is in fact TR in a Red fucking Shirt - look -



Put the gun - in your mouth - close your eyes - blow -Your- fucking brains out pretty patterns, on the floor - that's enough for -You- but -I- still need MORE



Look - Make up!!! Make up for christ sakes - this is too much to ask for -








It may be blurry - but if there was a photo that said everything - this is fucking it. (Yeah, OK I admit I was a huge fan of you know who... first band mmeber ever to interact with me back in the day. Fucking waved to me first show of Fragility tour outside walking in.... I was so happy.)




Glory of the 90's - and then he fell down.



I'm not going to post any of the crazy shit. You know of what I speak. I'm sure people talked and it's sure to be on youtube - but, For on thing my pics aren't that great from it and - I really don't want to rob anyone of the experience - that pure fucking shock of what that screen pulled back and fucking - I can't talk about it anyway. That damn near killed me. Just screamed What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck for a good 30 seconds or so.






Now, I will say, that set list, and you can see him look down at it - longest fucking thing ever. He did not have to do that. Could have played for an hour with no set flipped us off and walked away. We all know that's not what happened - What he did was just - unreal. NO ONE puts that much into their set.

As for Survivalism - I do have 2 really cool shots - I'll post them soon, but if you haven't seeen it - it's not the same. I love my pics to death and could not live with out them - but nothing in the world will ever compare with - and I'm not going to finish that sentance. So there, not crying anymore today.




This is my favorite photo of him. He looks like an exquisite piece of ancient Greek Sculpture - fucking perfect I love it.


Jesus look at that fucking light on him - thank god my camera went off at that second.




Look, the dress - the necklace, and even the girl survived somewhat. More photos soon... 14 year tour so he says - I have to run again in a few short days and now need to do some serious cleaning/repairs to that poor dress. But I'm so happy it made it. I'm so happy for that show...still sinking in. One of the best ones ever certainly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home