Worchester: The Show Part 1

999,999 – 1,000,000!!!! TR!

He gets down on his knees a lot lately.

The show has barely even started – its insane everyone is going crazy!

Discipline plays, Florence and Ahmad and I dance and go crazy and I realize I have my wish! I have the strength and for once I am surrounded by people rocking out hard core – I can too! There is no four-foot girl to be mindful of behind me – just these wonderful boys from Argentina at their first show! I’m not tired – and we go CRAZY! I love it. I made this wish to someone back on the day of Red Rocks that I would be flanked by two crazy fans like this and that I would have it in me and I have my wish!! I’m SO happy!!!

And if you think TR on his knees is wild -

-check out THIS position he manages to get himself into.


This mind you was taken just seconds before TR tried to kill Florence Marie, and I. He threw the lil keyboard as he always does at the end of Head Down, but this night, the keyboard flew off the stand and slammed into the barricade nearly taking out Florence! JT ran right over with a flashlight to see if everyone was OK. JT is awesome, he love Flo and Marie – me thinks because – well, every one does and they should because they are like the biggest fans and also the nicest!
Daylin and Jonathan, also say that TR asked JT if everyone was OK. Well, I donno if that’s true. Its not that I don’t trust them mind you – them I trust very much, but – I can’t even believe that TR did what he did in Manchester, how can I believe…. I can’t believe, I don’t believe what has been happening…


Closer, he kneels again….
Gave Up. He goes into Gave Up – and I am hit with the same pang – but it is unjustified. Gave Up is one of my favorite songs. Used to be, when Gave Up came on – I would FEAR FOR MY LIFE on rail! The crowd would be relentless and everyone would be up their getting RAVISHED and god it was SICK. Now….
And I say it – I say to Ahmad and Florence – I want to fear for my life – go crazy and believe me we do…but from behind – there is no crush…. There hasn’t been for a long time. I’ve stopped feeling fear at the first cords of Gave Up and Wish. They come on as other songs - Its heartbreaking.
I look down the rail at the die herds even. They bop their heads a little, they mean it, they do it hard - don’t get me wrong – but for Gave Up? …I don’t know.
What’s going on lately???

The Great Destroyer. Amazing.

Oh my god!

I’ve NEVER seen him hold it over this long or this much – we scream and scream and he holds that last note and we scream more – what is he doing its insane I fucking love it!

WHAT?!?! Oh my GOD!!
GHOSTS 14!!! Fourteen!!! I fucking LOVE 14!!! I can’t believe their playing it live!!! Always Remembrance on my playlist and always right into 14 as the plan takes off because that if that song is about anything it is flying away – rising faster and faster into a blur of stars! I can’t BELIEVE they’re playing it live!! Oh no – this is not when we all take a break. I film for a few seconds just so that later I can prove this dream is real and then I rock out with the others. Ahmad can DANCE I love him!

I got Survivalism!!!

Wait wait – what’s that up on the screen – it’s two AIR flags yes – but do you know who is holding them!?! DAYLIN AND JONATHAN!! Go guys!

Yay! Everyone sportin flags to the left but do you see the other sign!?! MORE TAMBORINE! Get it – Like MORE COWBELL!!! Do NOT get me stared on why that is so funny!!!

Rob took this one. Everyone rockin the flags. I look really hot in this photo too, thanks Rob. No really I love Rob.
God what was I thinking tying my hair back? I know it was all part of the whole Lara Croft suit thing but please don’t let me do that again you guys!?

More Survivalism. Survivalism shots always come out good – no smoke.

Projected Smoke

Photos don’t do it justice. It’s more purple in real life as well.

Only.

Only with The Diva.

Only with All Three Divas.

The Hand That Feeds is STILL clear – and it STILL feels great.

Head Like a Hole!

this is all a dream, a very good dream.



“Bow down before the one you serve….”
“Oh MAN Florence…” Everyone has to catch their breath and tie their hair back up. Too much head banging has thrown all our hair out of our hair ties…. it’s not even over yet.
Part 2 Tomorrow! (I took a LOT of pics at that show)

1 Comments:
It's really fantastic to read this report of Worcester, I happen to know a little bit Marie and she told me this show was one of the best she's ever attended (and when you know how much she's attended..)It gave me chills when i read they played Ghost 14!! you're more than lucky, and the intensity of the great destroyer ! so feeding to read all those details, and the last photo (i don't know if it was taken right after Head Like a Hole and right before so you were getting ready) in both case, this is so real/relevant(??) thanks for sharing, and thanks for reminding me the old waves of fear that u could feel in the pit at the first few notes of wish, and gave up...
Post a Comment
<< Home