Monday, April 13, 2009

And All That Could Have Been...


So - sort of a long story… I only just watched the DVD of And All That Could Have Been for the first time ever about a month ago. I’m sitting here watching it again – and its kind of weird – this scary thing happens about half way through March of the Pig - which is weird for more then a few reasons…

Anyways. Watching it has brought back a lot of memories…. I’m still debating if I should blog about it or not. I’ve been wanting to lately. I guess I’m starting to feel overly nostalgic now that all of this seems to be wrapping up. I’m not sure it’s appropriate to post such things… but perhaps I will soon.

After all it was 9 years ago yesterday.

NINE years.



Long nets of white cloud my memory...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home