JINX!

So that last post - I had sitting around as a draft 90% done for a few weeks. I had some rare free time on Monday - so I decided to throw that up online - knowing of course that as soon as I posted something about how happy I am that You Know Who ain't touring and that things have been quiet - I was jinxing us all. I sat there, I hit Publish and I knew – some how I just knew.
Sure enough – I wake up the next morning – I get the phone calls – all the frantic e-mails and posts.
Bonnaroo.
And so it begins. God help us –
That being said, I still have to finish an insane amount of work for the show at Jack The Pelican. So – I’m sorry if I’ve been not returning e-mail, I know there’s a lot of people I haven’t gotten back to lately – my bad. I’ll be more social in the spring – after all this is done.
In the mean time – that photo is of one of my sculptures. Her name for now is Proserpina. I’ll be posting more about her soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home