Thursday, January 15, 2009

A New Career in a New Town



Shhhhhh – you hear that – you hear that? Asside from some Awsome Old Live Rehersal Tracks and a Covert Plan to creat a Forbiddon Live DVD – I don’t hear shit!

I’m a bad fan to have to admit it - but really enjoying my time off between tours! Truth be told, this break couldn’t have come at a better time... I have until May to finish this shit - so let hope you know who stays underground just a little bit longer! I haven't posted a lot either - I've been busy, I've gotten a lot done, and that makes me a happy girl.

It was nice out today - it was really warm and it didn't rain. I'll post more soon including photos of some things I'm working on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home