More Rock Shows!

So, back in August, the ladies and I were off again, on tour with Rock Star. This time, our adventures took us once again across the pond, to England.
We were gone a long time; I’ll be posting a lot of pics & what not from the August Dates for the next few posts.
Day Zero: Existence Denied
Midsummer left New York first. She was already in Dublin with band when De Vars and I flew out of New York. Flew all night, and even with out much alcohol… it was dark. De Vars slept, but I had nightmares….
Premonition…

“Don’t you know, at some point, the world announces its name to us? And don’t you know, that This is the night –“

“I think tonight I die.”

“Stay stay – the way you’re telling me, you’re not a dangerous man”
“I pull you into the darkness,”
Non-entity.

Indoctrine, how still my lust.
The last link to humanity is a Machine.

All Existence Denied
“What have you done - what have you done to me! Who fucking crossed the wires!? Which one of you did it!?! “
Three wires crossed –
“-you were never meant to have these thoughts”

"-the split second of a car crash..."
You think it is dawn, but you have only gotten used to the darkness…

"What the fuck!? What the fuck do I have to dream about this for – as if I wasn’t miserable enough!?!----De Vars, where are we?" Oh right, London again… Still awake, still fucked - must function because it is day now.
Here wait - this is Rock Star's idea of Jet lag.

(Crazy boy, to take such pics, let a lone post them.)

Oh wait, this is me jet lagged. And now I have to make an Effigy, deal with Dragon’s last words… andI really must wake up & snap out of it before De Vars kicks me… this is De Vars on the Tube.

"No, really, De Vars, I promise I'll stop the wierd art talk. I'll even stop taking so many pics!"
Hehehe I so didn't. Also, De Vars has NOOOOO sense of direction, I just wanted to say. (Shhhh don't tell her I said that!!)

We went to museums, had pub food, Well De Vars had pub food. Everyone knows I have eating issues. I stuck mostly to Cliff Bars much to the Chagrin of De. Hehehe.

I got to see the Elgin Marbles finally...this isn't a pic of them though. But is is from the same museum. There was also a guy in that museum - a dead one. He'd been dead for a REALLY long time. I guess when someone's been dead that long it becomes art or something I don't know.

So then we walked around London, talked smack about Rock Star, the Band, the Team, the usual. We stopped and sat in parks a lot. Too much time in NYC, De Vars and I needed grass before we rejoined the crazy kids on tour.

Then we got lost again....and I took this pic.

Then we hung out in the room, and slept for a while. Had to wait for Sa Lews to get in from New York. 24 hours to go.

All of us would be together, on tour, it was going to be anarchy!
I’ll post more soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home