Riot in Paris

Whew - long time no post! So I just got back from Paris - and the shits kinda hit the fan in NYC - more on that later...

I crossed the ocean for the band. Leaving Just a memory... By the time I'd gotten to Paris - I'd been up for..... well many hours over 24. Take the Jack Bauer. But, I'd just gotten tehre, So I went out for a long walk from my hotl in the Opera District to find the Eiffle Tower.

On my way, I walked past The Olympia, one of the places Band would be playing

Here's another shot of Olympia.

If you dont know what this is, you have issues. "'Cuz it's time to bring the fire down...."

The next morning, I had do some work related stuff, I was at The Opera Garnier.


The roadies were setting up for the show. No Harp tonight, Cel was going mainly Piano and guitars. Look you can see his black coat drapped over the grand piano...

Later I went for a long long walk to Pere Lachiase, family stuff.... I went to Visit Uncle Jim.

"I wouldn't Change a thing. Inspite of all the pain that love can bring. What can I do? I'm so in love with you. You thrill me, surround me you - put me in a trance..."

"I'm gonna die in a place that don't know my name."

I'll post more later. For now, I have to figure out what's going on with my daugher. You heard right. My daugher is somehow sending messages from the future. It sounds insane but Chaos has been posting all over people's blogs and discusion forrums about her life in Year Zero, which happens in 2022! WFT!? She has her own blog, which she I have added to my links... you can read it here: http://chaosinyearzero.blogspot.com/
In it she describes how I will go missing in 2021, and even how she is able to post from the future! It's all so confusing - I still don't understnad how I will even have a daughter! You may have already heard about what happened backstage in Paris - (More Posts on that soon) but I swear it wasn't like that! This is too much, I'm going to lay down with a bottle of scotch now.

3 Comments:
Whoa..that trip looks amazing.. I envy you.
I wish you'da been there. I thoguht of ya when I first saw eiffle and how you lived there for a year and stuff
Hey Riot...seems like an awesome trip!! Paris is so pretty...I haven't been there for a couple of years but the view from your room reminds me of where I stayed. it was near big train station!
Rock star.
and Chaos.
have u had any more communication with her?
x
Post a Comment
<< Home