Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Worchester: The Show Part 2


Ok. OK – here we go -


Everyone OK back there? Lukas Jen? I see you! OK – lets do this shit!!


Someone makes the usual joke – but all I can think is for how this is everyone’s last chance to see him and I yell – “Josh – don’t go.” He can’t hear me of course. But, I think he got the funny pic from Lukas and Jen. He went OFF on Piggy it was insane I like to think he did that for them. See – THAT I think is possible.




TR does his speech – and all I remember is -


HE BRINGS OUT PETER MURPHY!!!


Oh my FUCKING god!!!


And yes, we all remember him getting into some suggestive positions with Trent. For his sake, I ought not post such photos. I can only imagine the comments from the peanut gallery… No really between me and Daylin there are some BAD ones. Way worse then what I’ve seen so far, and though Jonathan jokingly said we should use them as blackmail to get TR to play New York… I’m more then happy to travel. I wouldn’t do such a thing to TR anyways.


On the other hand – wait wait – is that ROB – wearing a SCARF!!!!


Oh my god he’s wearing a red scarf. No really I love Rob. I’m not kidding – you should see some of his fucking sweaters, but I digress.


Dude. Um – um um –


And you should see the close-ups of this. You should see Rob’s shot. Unreal.

-Also – while I’m rambling on about photos – Peter Murphy -Sounds AMAZING on Reptile.

This is not a Goth Show.


Ok, now how sweet is this shot.



No really, it’s like this proud father and son moment. I love this photo.


And then we get to dance to God Given. Does life get any better?




In This Twilight.

I was close, but I’d managed to hold on, until that one line in Hurt that I can never seem to get past…

“I am still, right here.”

And then I lost it. I just sobbed, harder then I usually do. I don’t remember – I remember Florence and I holding hands, I remember looking back at the others….we all were…it was so hard. It’s never easy, but – I knew what this show unlike all others meant…

All I remember just staring at his boots. I can’t look up I just keep looking at his boots and crying, please don’t go, please don’t go…

If he leaves, everyone will scatter. Trent, please don’t leave - you have to keep everyone together….


What he says I don’t know it just hits me harder then usual…really bad…..

Please…don’t go…don’t leave us

and it feels like
like it was a friend
if its watching us
and the world we set on fire
do you wonder
if it feels the same?

could I have been a better person?


but the sky is filled with light
can you see it?
all the black is really white
if you believe it
and the longing that you feel
you know none of this is real
we will find a better place
in this twilight


Oh Diva, not yet no god no – that means -


NO! Cries of anguish, Josh!


Zero Sum.

God

-have mercy

on…..


he leaves. We all…………there are no words, at least none that will be repeated on the Internet. But it wasn’t easy. I had to say good-bye to a lot of people…and we all had to deal with…


but still we all stumbled out together, I grabbed a present for Jen, just as she was grabbing the same one for me…


See how she pimps out her side of the car? I love it.


We drove home, everyone was tired. Its kinda painful to be in the backseat for long car rides, but as I stretched out my usual half asleep, I knew the physical pain was nothing and would be far better then what I would feel the next day when I was not in a car with everyone…


It was a nice car ride, the moon was beautiful, and Lukas always plays good music when he drives – but…

Before we all piled into the car and returned to New York or left for Canada... Before our group was split, to the girls' hotel

-We were all together…































5 Comments:

Blogger Adamania said...

Aw, so this was your last time with Florence & Marie! I/we had one of those not long ago. Maybe I didn't show it, but it's emotional...departing from everbody.

For me, going to shows (the one and only kind really worth all the trouble, aNINhem) is half about the people, half about Trent (and his music, of course). Period.

Til' next time...I hope.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Tessa said...

awww Riotttt. That sounds incredible.
Well, it always is isn't it? I can't wait 'til you get to Portland, you are totally crashing at my place!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Dice said...

Oh god Ms. Godly Riot, your blog left m nothing but breathless and teary.
I miss that weekend, Trent, our Luna bars, and our French babes...and the Reznor machine outside of our hotel!

The Sping can't come fast enough.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Datura Thom Heap said...

ADAM! I looked for you guys in teh tour blogs those few nights. I know exactly how you feel - both about Nails being the only band worth what we put into it - and how going to shows with other people means so much.

We have to do a show together next.

Tess - I love you thank you thank you thank you for helping me to do Portland. In the next set of shows, you have to come out East!

And Dice, Yeah Spring can't come soon enough!

We some how need to work it so that we ALL do a show in the middle somewhere and EVERYONE has to go! Massive party teh night before and then - we all do the show.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Adamania said...

It'd be very hard to get everyone together for one show (to literally dominate that rail). But I think it's safe to say we can always expect Riot at one of "our" shows, at least one. Heather and I wanna move out east. If by next time (hmmm @ latest TR update, although understandable) we are somewhere over there, it'll be up and down that coast for us. :)

"I FUCKING LOVE THIS BAND. THEY ARE THE BEST BAND EVER. PERIOD."

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home