Monday, December 22, 2008

Billings Montanna: The Show!


Todd was setting up the mike – I heard 999,999 – I started to Cry! It was all so sad – I knew it was the last time – for everything-


-especially JOSH!!!!










The crowd was ROGUH. JT came to our aid many times because he is awesome.
















The Ghosts Set started. I looked at Marie – she looked over at me – of course we’d been talking about it all night. It would have been awesome to hear 28 live – I never even dreamed it possible until that night. Part of me still didn’t think I would, but the second song started –

28!!! I couldn’t believe it.


I cried so hard….JT actually came over to see if I was OK, it was funny. Marie rightfully giggled at me.


Piggy – dear god – it was the last time I would ever see Josh do that amazing solo. It pained me, but somehow, as I watched Josh go off – part of me just couldn’t believe it.

“No, it’s not the last time – it can’t be” I thought.






I was excited at the end of Survivalism, TR put his cam onto the front row – some of the people were holding up AIR flags and they were on the screen!


Ghosts 31. This is The Sea Horse.


And this is The Dragon.


And this is The Dragon attacking the Sea Horse.


And this is Trent playing guitar! Ha ha!


The Hand that Feeds.


OK so this is the photo that people were texting me about right after the show. People said I look like a warrior and not affected by crowd surfers or whatever. That’s not true at all. That crowd was just so god damns many crowd surfers (like 4 or 5 per song at least) that if I didn’t learn to get used to them I wouldn’t have been able to see shit at all. And as I posted earlier – JT was the hero of the night, he’s the real warrior. I woulda been hanging dead on that rail had he not helped out Marie and I earlier!


Head Like a Hole! Oh no – it’s almost over!


The last NIN Logo!


No – I wasn’t crying off my make up or anything…. Look at that mascara dripping off my face before Hurt even started. See I am no warrior!


Josh! NO!!!!


I cried all the way through Echoplex….


But – I managed somehow not to cry during The Good Soldier….


and I didn’t cry during God Given either.


Don’t even ask about In This Twilight…


no….


Diva! Bye Robin…


JOSH!!!!!! No! Bye Josh..


Bye Justin…


Alley…


No. I can’t…..

…..bye Trent.


There are no words.


……..Oh where is Florence when I need her – still in France, and I never got to see her. We were supposed to do one more show together. Portland. I was all alone on the rail crying. Thank God Marie was with me, and Amy too. Marie said, “Come! Come to Portland, come to Canada!” “Oh Marie, I can’t – O have no money!” “It’s OK!” “I can’t.” Even Amy tries to get me to Saskatoon or Kelona or Portland. I just can’t…I said good-bye to Marie after she dropped us at the hotel. Amy and I went up to the room, Abby was in bed. I didn’t want to disturb them so I went down to the lobby to weep in a dark room alone.

I was only alone for a minute or so. Kayla texted me. We spoke on the phone, and I started to feel better. Brandi found me, we hugged and talked and I was finally OK to go back to my room and get ready for bed. Thank god for all the other fans… I thought about all the good things that happened during the show and I feel asleep fairly happy.



But of course, there’s more. I’ll post again very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home