Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rapid City - South Dakota: The Show!


999,999!


The Diva!


Ahhhh!












The Wretched!!!!




TR has a neat new trick for Closer. It’s pretty freaky.




Yeah, I mean, you know I love TR but – much like The Into The Void Video, there is a point where it’s like; OK, That’s a bit much. I don’t need to see that much of ya TR.


Diva.


The Great Destroyer.




I think it something wasn’t working with TR’s screen because -


He got mad.


The Great Destroyer’s Great Destruction….


TR stormed off the stage before the end of Destroyer, and I was a little scared. But, by the time Ghosts started, he seemed fine.




Piggy




Look, The Twins are still OK! It was there first time on rail and they planned only to stay for the first four songs – they even bought extra tickets in seats for when they did! But they were Fine! They stayed in the whole time.


TR Marching during Wish…


Don’t he look like a Good Soldier? LOLZ!


Terrible Lie




I like this one, it came out pretty clear…






Ghosts 31


TR & The Diva






I wonder what they’re gonna play…


The Twins are still OK! We lost Abby… she was too sick.




Echoplex – time for the – wait – is that -


REPTILE! Oh my GOD they blew so much smoke I think I turned into a Reptile. Let’s see…


Yep.

“She will look like a reptile when we reach Alexandria!”




The Good Soldier. Amazing.


At one point he knocked his little stick off his xylophone – but managed to catch it and go right back to playing with out missing a beat. He’s incredible.


Hurt




The pit wasn’t rough at all. We all got out OK and found Abby. I ran to Merch to get The Four Of Us Are Dying Shirt for Lukas, and then we planned to drive to Billings together. It was a six-hour drive, and we wanted to do it while we were still wired from the show. So Amy, Abby, Marie, Brandi and I all planned to caravan style drive to Billings, but as usual security was being asinine and rushed us out of the venue. We got separated…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home