More Rock Shows Part 2

We Were in London.

We left London. This is Sa Lews and De Vars, we’re on the train, reading funny celebrity mags.

Bouncing, off the top of this cloud.

This could be easy, make this easy make this easy.

Vacant Birmingham…Love. Reign over me.

Goddamned Seagulls, are you mad?

ALL FOUR elements in the air
Symbols clashing everywhere
Reaps the fields of rice and reeds
While the population feeds
Junk floats on polluted water
An old custom to sell your daughter
Would you like number 23?
Leave your yens on the counter please
Hong Kong
Garden
Hong Kong
Slanted eyes meet a new sunrise
Vision! Midsummer!!

SEMIES!!!

Yeah so I have to get dressed. Yeah I’m not dressed yet in this pic. Shut up.

This is my dress. I like to be The Presence. Sometimes a bride, sometimes the Virgin Mary, sometimes The Presence – Great Destroyer. Either one, same damn final effect.

This is everyone. Midsummer is giving herself a manicure.

Crew is setting up….everyone is…. dong whatever.

Midsummer took this. Did you know Queensryche was plaing the same venue later. did you keve know Queensryche was still playing?

I took this pic from Midsummer’s Myspace. That’s me her and Vision.
......Love Reign over me – make this easy – Bouncing off the top of this cloud – put on my –

Front row Birmingham. It was dark. It was really really dark....

View from the front. Make this easy.

This is me as The Presence.

I don’t know who this is.

Vision and Midsummer rocking out. Rock Star I believe is humping his microphone again. Its really not becoming. I can’t photograph such things. Its much more fun to get the look on the ladies faces!!! Hahahah.

I don’t know why I took this, who is that guy?

“No new ----OH NO YOU DON’T-----Twenty Six Years ON MY WAY TO HELL!!! You had all of them on your side didn’t you, didn’t you? Got a lot to prove, nothing to lose. And what you gave to me - I fucking ------ You know I can see -----“ Yes I cried through both. And he looks down so it seems. And so it seems to be – we both know how this ends. “You didn’t ----- Nothing can ----- Nothing can
Stop me now.”

Wait a minute, did you become her too? I thought I was the only one who was becoming…..
I think Cel's having a problem.

Good night….. Everyone staggers out half dead and drenched. Sweat smoke and your head ringing – tomorrow morning we have to run again – another show in another town….
The girls go out. All of them to do things. “Say hi to the boys for me.” Because I cannot. It is not my place. My place is here in the hotel to deal with the aftermath….

The aftermath, from the hotel window - the pick which I do not speak of – and what is caught on the camera.

No. No you’re not. Or you are, I don’t care I need to sleep. Pick pic pic sleep with purple bleeding out from my head.
More soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home