Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Eve


Normally, I spend Thanksgiving with the rest of the crew out in the boonies in The Celestial Complex, where me and the other gards live with Rock Star when we’re not on tour. We have lots of cool & weird Rock Star Thanksgiving Traditions. You can read about some of them

here: http://riotrocklegend.blogspot.com/2006/11/rock-star-thanksgiving-pt-1.html

and here: http://riotrocklegend.blogspot.com/2006/12/rock-star-thanksgiving-pt-2.html

Well, this year, due to some Technical Touring Difficulties, we’re doing Thanksgiving out here a few days late. While Celestial Complex is located just outside the city – I’ve never actually been in NYC for Thanksgiving or the Parade – so I was Super Excited when Sa Lews, De Vars & I made plans to do stuff on Thanksgiving Eve - after all these years I was going to be in teh city to see the Thanksgivng Day Parade - and the Ballloons getting blown up--so here’s part one of my pics!



So I was already having a good day since just a day earlier, Rock Star released a new remix CD, which is AWSOME. I love it very much and was very much so looking forward to playing it whist I walked through Central Park that night to go see the Balloons for The Thanksgiving Day Parade get blown up! Here’s a shot I took at Tavern on the Green.


He pushed a button and-
He pushed a bu’en and-
He pushed a bu’on and-
He pushed a bu’on and-
He pushed a bu’en and - It dropped
Drop
Drop
Drop
Drop
Drop-Drop
Drop-Drop
Dropdropdrop
Drop
Droped – a BOMB
!!!!


AAAAAaaaahhhh!! Oh My god it’s Shreck Balloon!!!! Oh boy I was so excited to see all the balloons I was like a little kid – good thing none of Rock Star’s crew was around to see how giddy I was. You know, those of us associated with Rock Star – it’s kinda not acceptable for us to smile really. It’s also good that Rock Star was only with me in spirit on my iPod and not really with me. See, it was such a beautiful night last night too – it was so nice and warm and for New York to be so nice in November well – everyone else was Happy, but Rock Star doesn’t like Global Warming, so he wouldn’t have been happy AT all!


There were SO many people out! Good thing I gots my Mosh pit skills, I was able to get through the insane croud pretty well.


Look how pretty the moon was! Again, don’t tell Rock Star – but it was warm enough to go out with no coat!


Look it’s the Energizer Bunny Balloon – OK see at this point I was late for dinner with Sa and De so I had to run from the Upper West Side to the Lower East Side. So I was a little late – but it was SOOOO worth it, and I had so much fun with my iPod and R3m1x3d through Central Park and then seeing all the Balloons. I was really special!


Also special was dinner! We ate at this French-Moroccan place. I had this couscous thing, it was amazing. And De Vars is all, “Why are you taking photos you look like a Tourist”. So I’m like, “Yeah but you know me for how long? You know I take pics of everything!” I also took a pic of Sa Lew’s bending over to change the iPod but I ought not post that.


So after we gossip we go back to De Var’s and we drink more…


And we played a lot of Rock Stars songs on the iPod and then we discussed a lot of legal matters concerning Rock Star at the moment. See De’s a Lawyer, and so is my brother and Rock Star is his usual at odds with The Man.


No I’m not kidding he’s all posting pics of The Man and… Well, if The Man keeps this shit up, I’m gonna have to bust him up. You messing with Rock Star, you messin’ with the whole family. Yeah, I’m totally gonna go kick some ass for Rock Star…Just as soon as I crash at my brother’s -- and drink a lotta water and some pop some Advil!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home