Thursday, November 08, 2007

Rock Shows Part 3

The morning after the show………



This is Rock Stars bed. –NO No No! It’s not like that – HE took this photo – not me!

He likes to complain that he’s the only one up – so he posted this. I just wanted to say, that I was up too so – NO No No! I wasn’t up because I’d…you know……

OK, lemme just stop this here…. This isn’t coming out right at all, everyone get your minds out of the gutter now!

I want to say that Crew – who bust their asses at all hours of the day and night – driving all night, setting up the stage all day – are amazing amazing guys. They do the thankless work, sleeping in trucks when they can. The fans are up too, flying, driving, camped out on the street out of sheer love of this. Rock Star, you are not the only one up, I promise. You are not alone. You don’t believe me, go through that laptop…the other side of the pond is up and talking shit about you.


Rock Star hides his face again, so I thought it would be OK if I repost this – this is the boys the morning after the show – hanging out on the fake beach they built in Birmingham.


This is a photo I took later with Sa and De – we wondered if perhaps Rock Star had perhaps changed his image briefly – you know as a way to do something nice for the kids.

“I hate you. You hate me. Fuck this fucking family. When a great big cunt falls wanking to the floor – Mother Nature is a whore!”

Oh Rock Star – watch your fucking moth around the kids. Jesus-titty-dancing-spuge-sucking-Christ Rock Star, you’ll warp their fragile little minds! Just like you did mine….


More PG, this is De Vars reading maps. OK, it was only PG till we got in the car; De Vars drove the euro-car on the wrong side of the road. It was fucking amazing. We cursed a lot over the directions…


A new show in a new town. This is Sa Lews doing laundry. That’s hot.


I don’t know what Sa Lews is doing here. This must be some inside joke with some credit card and some Spiral Fries. I personally am offended by fried potatoes; I don’t care what shape they are. Butter. No.


I need some space, I run away. I draw. “Still the same old story. In the still of the night.” “One more medicated peaceful moment…”


Until everyone else showed up. This is a photo of the lovely Vision. You can’t see but, uh… well something less then PG has just occurred, or almost occurred between her and an individual under the purple blanket, who, in his defense, was quite inebriated, but none the less will remain nameless. Really a nice guy, honest.


But um, sometimes, sometimes I just sit around and things are so…. well you just have to look at it like; you know what one day, we will look back at this and laugh. And then you say to me, then why are you laughing now, and I say, well Vision, I can’t fuckin wait that long!!!


I love everyone. No really, I mean that. I love everyone. But um, sometimes I want to knock everyone’s heads together you kids drive me crazier then I drive myself. This is how we will always remember Riot, eating Cliff Bars. I’m in the bathtub in another hotel room.


This is me like fifteen minutes later after I got ready.


This is how we roll in The Pink Zone.


I have no idea what Vision is doing in this photo. I think she stole some random bands sign and was trying to fuck with our crew again. Always a prank with that one. You shoulda seen her dressed up like The Judge from Pink Floyd at that last show.


Long day at the office. I miss my peace, I just need to feel it and I can’t with you kids… In the still of the night, some religious experience and not I just need to –


To gossip with Midsummer evidently. I totally stole this pic from her myspace.


De Vars made me take this pic.


Sa Lews and I skipped into the venue. Peaches singing Fuck the pain away. This is everyone. Everyone but Mids.


Stay in school, ‘cuz it’s the best.


Now, why Sa Lews didn’t hold up the fucking sign with the actual friggen temperature in Guatemala that day, I will never know. It was amazing – and she blew it.


This is a photo of…I’m not telling.


I’m not saying who this is either….(It’s Rock Star)


He’s actually saying something to the effect of “I love you all.” I’m not kidding; I have the MP3 right here.


…in this terrible town…..who know…echoes…..and the slow burn…turning us round and round and upside down…..Slow Burn!!!

SLOW BURN


Any one at all – Me I’m not either – Red rover red rover --- take you over.


Celestial!?


Um….three wires crossed…. No. Wait, did I – Christ I hate when that happens…. Sunshine – the ship – the end is near – dragon’s last words, thoughts translated to the screen I am the great – I am The Omission of the world!

He dances, becomes more himself behind that laptop despite years of swearing not to become the geek kicking a pad on stage – when he is a God killing a Mac in front of all of us.


I did not take this photo. But I am taking photos in it.


Only, only me.


They say hey that’s really something – I say he should watch his ass my friend, don’t listen to the crow – they say JUMP! They say jump…got to believe somebody…


Staring at the sun, staring at the sea---

You’re staring at the Sun!


You’re staring at the sun!


…took my love took it down, time makes you bolder even children…..


…..snow, covered…….


I swear I didn’t cry…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home