Friday, November 16, 2007

Just a Ghostly Opening at 31Grand


Last night 31Grand had another opening at its new location in NYC. The show is called “Just a Ghostly Paper Sigh” – it’s a group show with lots of sexy work and it’ll be up for another month. Here’s some pics from last night at the opening.


Oh my god – the wall curves. Sorry, I just noticed that.


This is Heather looking all Blade Runner.


This is me, looking all……..Catherine of Aragon.

Here’s some art:














Awww, Barnaby and Liz. And then they made out again.






Then we all went to the after part and drank some more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Barnaby said...

I'm pretty sure her hand is in my pants...

and I am never allowed to try and shave my own head again.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Datura Thom Heap said...

Well, you could always let her do it. I mean, her hand is already down there!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Katy Diamond Hamer said...

Awe..sorry I missed you both! I was at the opening but pretty early..sucked down a vodka tonic and left. But Barn's piece made me happy :) I love all those reds and pinks....Yay!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home