Tuesday, December 11, 2007
About Me

- Name: Datura Thom Heap
- Location: New York, United States
I am an artist/illustrator. I write, I draw, and I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and music. Obviously I’m a bit of a Snape fan. I cosplay him on a fairly regular basis. In fact, I recently cut and dyed my hair black after I began to prefer my wigs to the real thing. I’ve also made nearly all of my cosplay gear. I could have written three times as much in the time it took me to make his official movie costume, but I was intent on having it be as accurate as possible and I’m really happy with it. Outside of writing and drawing, I love spending time with my friends. I’ve been so lucky to have met the most wonderful group of people through Harry Potter. We all support one another in our various creative endeavors, both related to Harry Potter and not. I’ve never laughed of had more fun with anyone else. I love them all dearly. In what one might call the Muggle World, I am a student in design school. Prior to that I was an artist working primarily in illustration.


5 Comments:
Awwwwwww...would you believe I'm old enough to remember the very first time they showed that on TV? Granted, I was very young, but still, you never forget your first Peanuts exposure. *gets all nostalgic* And yes, I can see the two of you doing just that kind of thing--he'd make a wonderful Schroeder!
Oh Robin I love you! Peanuts & all the rankin bass movies are like my link to what christmas was when I was little! No you never forget it - and it never gets old!
"All I want is what I have coming ot me, all I want is my fair share!"
And then I just think of that tree, and how its just this wonderful little metaphore for charlie and how at the end when Linus says, "I never thought it was such a bad little tree..."
Oh there I go getting all weepy again....
"lights please."
that is a kick ass drawing. hey, on the same theme, did you know that there is a project linus charity where you can donate handmade blankets (or cash of course) to needy kids? so cool.
I did not know that. What a great idea!
Meam - did you ever make a blanket? I just went to the site, that seems like a really cool idea - Um, you've never met Robin (she posted above you) but she knits too!
Well, I can't knitt, but maybe I can get fabric and sew one - it looks like you can. I think I'm gonna try to do that.....
"This is one shephard who's going to keep his trusty blanket with him. You wouldn't harm and innocent shephard would you? See?"
Post a Comment
<< Home