Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Shopping Day


So after partying on Thanksgiving Eve with Sa Lews and De Vars, and watching the Parade with my Nephews, on Black Friday I went shopping with my good friend Kym.


I was really happy, because I haven’t seen Lil Kym in a long time. We both picked up some fun Christmas scented products at Bath and Body works.


As usual, they gave me one of those 10% off things if I go in and get like 5 Wall Flowers. Kym didn’t get no 10% off lovin’ from the peeps at Bath and Bodyworks, and that made her a Sad Panda.


Then we were in Urban Outfitters, Kym was all tryin on boots that were called, get this – “Hobbit”! Tits! But she didn’t get those. Also, this chick wearing bike shorts who worked there was all yellin at me for taking pics because we’re not allowed to take pics in stores. At least I think she worked there – wouldn’t that have been weird. Random chick in bike shorts in December walks in off the street telling people not to take pics in Urban Outfitters…


We were then joined by Sa (no relation to Sa Lews). Ugly Doll was his usual posing for photos…


Kym likes to take pics of Ugly Doll. You can read more about Ugly's adventures here:

http://stixandthecity.blogspot.com/search/label/Uglydoll
(pssst Hey meeaaaam! i can't find his blog! Whats the link?)



So then we did more shopping. Sa got more turtlenecks at Forever 21, just in case we didn’t know it was Sa, you know… gotta make sure she’s wearin’ a Turtleneck.



Then I took pics of Kym drinking Starbucks and eating mac and cheese. It was kinda cool, Supermac messed up her order, so she ended up getting TWO packs of mac, AND a cupcake. I didn’t eat any though, you all know how I feel about food, so I just stuck with the coffee products. Hurray sugar-free and skim milk – yeah getting the cancer from the fake sugar….

But I digress. So Kym went off home to see the Mr. And I went home to the other Rock Gards and the Rock Star. Kym kicks ass.


Back at home I was being all Hiro Nakamura - back doing the Thanksgiving time warp again. “Yatta!” Since we were to celebrate Thanksgiving on Saturday – I put on a previously taped David Letterman Thanksgiving Episode – AWSOME. ‘Cuz it’s just not Thanksgiving with out Letterman prank calling The Butterball Hotline, dropping shit off the roof for the Ed Sulivan Theater, hosing down Richard Simmons – or calling his mom to guess what kinda pie she made! David Letterman’s Mom rocks. “Two words Dave, Old Milwaukee”. Letterman even guessed BOTH of her pies. Go Letterman.


There was also this big full moon, and even thought I was going to have to get up at 4:30 am to cook - I couldn’t resist going out with the iPod to play Rock Star’s new remix CD.


I pushed a button and-
He pushed a button and-


I pushed a button and-
He pushed a button and-

Huh - uh!

Nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kym said...

I kick ass. :)

Ugly adventures are at www.uglyontheroad.blogspot.com

He may be a little dude made of fleece, but he gets around. Not in a slutty way.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home