Step off Nucca!

THIS JUST IN!
I’m breaking from my Rock Star Thanksgiving coverage to post this:
My people have contacted me with the news that --Rock Star and his band are currently featured on the cover of The New York Times Arts & Leisure Section. What the fucks up with that shit – Rock Star needs to step off!
Hey, Rock Star – look man, you know I love you, but you need to step the fuck off Nucca! This is my fucking territory. What, do you think you’re cool now, and that you can be featured on The New York Times Arts and Leisure Section?!?
Now look Rock Star. I just want to take this opportunity to point out, that TWO years ago – That’s TWO YEARS before you, I was featured on the cover of The New York Times Arts & Leisure section. See – here:

And here’s another shot:

Now it’s a little blurry but there in black and white, is MY name (not yours) and a photo of MY work – TWO YEARS before Rock Star. So, Rock Star – that’s really great that you’ve now made it up here with me in the cool zone of artists who’ve been featured on the Arts and Leisure Section cover. Congratulations on all that – but remember this – I was on it BEFORE YOU.
You just think of that every time you look at that mother-fucking thing Mother Fucker!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home