Not in Portland

Ok so I have to apologize – I have about four photos from the Portland show. Since I wasn’t planning to do it at first, I wasn’t conserving space on the Show Memory Card for a third night – so I had to shoot a lot less during the day.
By the time I felt Seattle for Portland, I was so happy I’d finally decided to go. How could I leave this? I got to the venue and met my Florence pretty early. I was SO happy to see her! We had a lot to catch up on – but we were REALLY tired. We were soon joined by Kayla and Tess who came prepared with MANY signs and friends – even Kayla’s little brother. It was his first show – so she kept calling him a “Virg-Nin!” Doh! Aww!
I got to see Lusty - & Jen (the other Jen!) and Sophie and lots of other people I almost wouldn’t have seen had my dumb ass gone through with going home. Like I haven’t learned to make art on the road at this point! Amy came too!

Florence & Marie were awesome as usual – they let me get cleaned up at their hotel. As Florence said, “I think we have some problems with the pillows – there are not enough!” It was a nice room!

I made some improvements to my prior Christmas Rail Decorations.

There were some crazy incidents as usual. Crazy drunk woman who kept smoking inside – accosting people, and causing a ruckus. Never a dull moment on line for Nails!

Lusty was awesome! She totally tricked out her shirt with glitter and all – and you know how I feel about all that! Hooray for dressing up at shows!

Here are my decorations on the rail. The girls had some problems with their sign – security wasn’t down with signs. “Not in Portland.”

Everybody’s waiting, everybody is tired.

Waiting…getting excited…

Are you ready Florence? You smell that – that’s an awful lotta smoke is it – is it -

999,999 AAHHHHHHH!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home