Portland: The Show!

oh-my-god oh-my-god oh-my-god!!!

DIVA!!!

That Guy! Yay! Hehehehe


Fear not everyone – they had SO MANY Video cameras out at this show – they were filming EVERYTHING! I’m sure the DVD Thing is not beyond hope. TR has an evil plan – you saw all his posts about Bring Your Own Video Cameras. It’ll be OK!




What’s up Justin!?

Cool! TR playing his Head Down Keyboard over at the Diva’s!

WRETCHED!!!



I’m so happy we got Wretched - Kayla and Tests were too.

Still got The Closer Evil Eye.




Florence swears she saw him look down at that AIR Stocking I put on the barricade and smile. I donno…OK I saw him look too – but smile? I guess he could have.

Gave Up looking all 3D Blue and Red.

See – I Told ya they were filming every thing!!!







28 AGAIN!? No Way! I’m so so lucky – I get to hear my favorite Ghosts track - TWICE! I never thought I’d hear it at all let alone more then once!! Billings was so rough now I really get to take it in! Now all we need is for them to play Florence’s favorite – 12.

Josh! Piggy Drum Solo!!!! It wasn’t the last time!!! I get to hear it two more times I am so happy!

During The Greater Good, the girls pointed out that my hair was glowing.





Survivalism! Look on the screen! That’s Kayla’s little brother Luke!

And there he is holding up an AIR Flag! TR put the cam onto them on purpose – he was totally into their energy me thinks!






I started to cry again. This might very well be the last time Florence and are ever together on barricade! What will I do with out her – who will I cry with. I had my head on Florence’s Shoulder crying uncontrollably. She was crying too. Tess had her head on me at one point as well. Poor TR – all those crying girls in front of him. He looked down at us at one point, and I never see him look down at the crowd during that song….
Remember how I said they filmed Every thing? They filmed In This Twig light too. Lets just hope that footage never surfaces. The guy filming stood right in front of us and I’m sure you can hear us sobbing on that tape. The camera guy looked over at us, yeah it was bad…


I drove the girls back after the show, and crashed at Tessa’s for a few hours. Her Mom’s awesome. They all are. I left early the next morning to drive back to Seattle. I felt bad I hadn’t been more fun at the show… I’m just so exhausted and cranky from – no time for that – I have to fly home – then fly back across the country a few days later. Damn you TR.

3 Comments:
Hehe my little brother, not Tessas.
Oh shit, did I write that backwards!? I'm SOOO sorry - I was so over tired when I wrote these things - I'll go back and fix it! Sorry!!!
Haha it's alright hun. ^_^
I love reading your blogs about the shows. They make me so very happy and bring me right back. I can't wait to hear news of a DVD.
:D
Post a Comment
<< Home